Shires Vets Ltd strive to consistently provide a first-class service to all our clients.
If you are at all unsatisfied, please follow our Complaints Procedure:
- Firstly, please speak to the member(s) of staff directly involved in your animal’s care - they may well be able to resolve your concerns at the time.
- If you have a problem which you feel has not been able to be resolved, then please contact us as soon as possible in order to allow us to investigate your complaint fully
- Please write to us with details of your complaint (the following information is useful and will enable a prompt response from us):
- What happened
- Who was involved
- When the problem occurred and what your grievance is
- Please also include in the letter what you feel would be a satisfactory outcome to your complaint.
- Please address your complaint to the following Clinical Directors: Will Jeffels or Charlie Forman (Small Animal); Paul Snape (Equine); David Allen (Farm Animal)
- We will investigate your complaint and provide a written response as soon as possible (usually within two working weeks of receipt).
- If you do not feel that we have given a satisfactory response, then you will be invited to a meeting with two Clinical Directors to try and resolve the matter.
- If you feel the matter should be taken further, then you can contact the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons at https://animalowners.rcvs.org.uk/concerns/