Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practices now offer a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As a practice, we have been working in the ‘new normal’ for some time and will continue to do so. We will be providing the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a slightly different way.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, a small number of clients may be able to come into the practice. When you book an appointment, we will confirm the arrangement for when you arrive and will advise on how we’re maintaining social distancing. This will include measures such as:
- Remaining 2m apart
- Advising that clients wear face coverings where possible
- Asking that all clients use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the Practice
- Screens will be positioned at our reception desks and our teams will be wearing masks and visors
We will also be taking payment via remote payment links.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- Please phone us from outside the Practice to inform us you have arrived. Our phone lines may be busy. If it’s safe to do so please report to reception.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.